To all you readers who have taken time to read our Five Step Approach above and is a little confused, please note that we have updated the link under making your choice to reflect this entry instead (given our updated coursework approach.)
- Wanting to learn to knit but find it difficult to learn techniques from books?
- Been knitting for several years but still have yet learnt any mistake fixing techniques so you just end up ripping back relentlessly?
- Haven't had the confidence to read the pattern sheets well enough to do your own yarn selection?
- Actually ripped and re-knitted a project several times as there is something very wrong with the pattern (or just the very fact that it's not for your body shape) but you just cannot figure out how to correct the errors or alter the fit?
- Ever knitted a garment, get totally excited that it's finally finished but gawk in horror when you realize it does not fit your intended recipient or yourself at all?
Well, we've all been through these one time or another. But now, here's an opportunity for you to have your very own-custom-to-fit classes in both knitting and crochet.
We offer lessons that range from:
- basic to advanced knitting and crochet
- pattern reading
- stitch reading & mistake fixing (yes, you need to read your own stitches so that you know when mistakes are made)
- pattern customization to fit (everyone's body shape is different) -- this is our specialty
Also, given that our private lessons are arranged on appointment basis, customers can be assured that their lesson session is not disrupted.
Most importantly, with individualized lessons, we are also able to customize the coursework approach to meet each customers' specific needs and concerns.
Of course, we do acknowledge that such personalized coursework approach might not be for everyone. Hence, we have set up complimentary knitting/crochet preview sessions where we encourage you to come by to personally touch and see some of the actual finished projects that has gone through wash and wear; not just a sample piece that is brand new. More importantly, we would also like you to understand our philosophy and approach towards knitting and crochet.
This session will give you an opportunity to make better informed decisions.
Please do note that apart from requesting that new customers like yourself attend one of our pre-scheduled previews; once you have signed up, all your individual private lessons will be on appointment basis.
Interested? Do sign up to attend any of our complimentary previews -- the scheduled dates are indicated at the top header. Send us an email with your name, mobile and preferred preview session and we will follow up with you accordingly.Sharing is sexy