Our 16 Oct 2016 (Sun) @10am free course preview is now open for registration!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Social knitting - knitters group gathering

By emy Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Just the other day, the ladies decided that they wanted to have a catchup -- private lessons are good for scaling knowledge but nothing beats having the occasional communal knitting gathering.

This is a rare photo I have taken of that gathering -- most of the time during such sessions, I am so busy that I hardly have time to really chat as I go around helping them out with the respective WIPs that they have brought along. But I am sure you can tell we had so much fun!


group knitting class in Singapore


(There is also Kaylene and Chai Bee on the other side of the room which I didn't manage to take a photo of.)

It's moments like this that makes me feel the bonding that our love of knitting has brought to all of us in the group.

Thanks to all of you ladies, for bringing so much joy and treasured friendship into my life. Sharing is sexy

Related posts