Our 16 Oct 2016 (Sun) @10am free course preview is now open for registration!

Thursday, July 07, 2011

A teen's knitted hoodie

By emy Thursday, July 07, 2011
I think I never got around to posting the completed FO photo of the hoodie vest Karen knitted for her eldest son.

One of my customers was asking me the other day about it.


cabled knitting class singapore


Doesn't it look cool? We didn't want the hood to end up looking plain so we incorporated the ribbed pattern to have it travel all the way to the hoodie area.

As this is knitted using a cotton blend, the vest can be worn in the air-conditioned rooms and malls or during rainy days.

According to Karen, her eldest son loved it very much as it was very fitting. Wish I could show you a photo of him wearing it. In fact, her second son almost got into a fight with the eldest as he complained about favoritism.

I am sure Karen would get around to knitting one for her second son soon! Sharing is sexy

Related posts