Our 16 Oct 2016 (Sun) @10am free course preview is now open for registration!

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Yeah! Back online!

By emy Sunday, May 08, 2011
I know it sounds rather silly but I haven't been able to gain any decent access to my blogger dashboard for the longest time ever since CNY. Not just my blogging dashboard but also other blogspot blogs that I read frequently.


This situation is probably not unique to me as I saw many forums where others have also experienced similar issues. So you can imagine some hair-pulling moments when I really tried all means and ways of fiddling with settings on my PC and not getting any traction.

The solution?

I had accidentally disabled my McAfee firewall and my access to blogspot came back on!

Now, if I can only figure out what's the alternative safe and non-intrusive firewall that's good for installation!

PS. To think that I was also planning a blog migration to Wordpress and was spending a couple of hours on that during the past week too!

See you soon! I've got to get some photos ready for uploading this week! Sharing is sexy

Related posts