Our 16 Oct 2016 (Sun) @10am free course preview is now open for registration!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Knitting/crochet preview day clarification -- 30 May (SUN) 10am

By emy Wednesday, May 19, 2010
It should read:

30 May 2010 (Sun) 10am
[not Sat]

For some reason, I keep getting the Saturdays and Sundays mixed up -- the last one we had was on a Saturday so I have decided to move this upcoming session to a Sunday for the benefit of some customers who may have work or personal commitments on Saturday mornings.

But I can assure you I haven't messed up any lesson bookings yet! :)

If you are wondering why I am still up, I am getting all excited about meeting the new ladies who are coming for the preview later tonight!

If you are keen to join us, you can drop us an email by 4pm with your name and a mobile contact number -- we can get you into this evening's preview! Sharing is sexy

Related posts