Our 16 Oct 2016 (Sun) @10am free course preview is now open for registration!

Monday, March 22, 2010

What has knitting got to do with ads?

By emy Monday, March 22, 2010
This is such a heartwarming video that I just simply had to share with you!



If you liked the above, you might want to see these "the making behind the scenes". [UPDATED: MY BAD -- POSTED THE SAME LINK TWICE!]


Way to go! In fact, I just want a house that will cover itself with knitted surfaces when it's rainy, wet and cold during the December month in Singapore!

After seeing this commercial, I just feel so compelled to whip out my knitting needles and yarn and start churning FOs!

And the drizzly rain for the last few days has certainly made me feel very knitterly indeed.

Has the rain motivated you too?
Sharing is sexy

Related posts