(Sep 21, 2013) Edited to add:
This is updated to reflect the latest practices at The Handiworks.
Please do also note that this site is about 8 years old now so we try where possible to keep our business framework relevant but if you see inconsistencies, please do highlight it.
These policies apply with immediate effect.
Appointments and bookings
- Each booking carries a 2hr minimum and may be extended. Please state the extra time you require in your appointment request.
- Please book all class appointments at least 3 working days in advance (not counting Saturdays or Sundays) via SMS or email.
- I'll require full class fee payment via ATM bank transfer upon confirmation (for those who did not purchase packages or walk-ins).
- Please be on time! I have lessons back to back on busy days. It's not fair to the next student nor to yourself.
- I'll give 10 mins allowance and lesson fee charging starts then.
Cancellation or rescheduling or no shows
- Please call at least 48 hours in advance if you have to cancel or re-schedule your session to avoid a 50% cancellation fee. [Please understand that these lessons are my income; you wouldn't want your boss to ask at the very last minute that you do not come in for next day's work and not pay you right?] I'll hold the balance as partial payment for your next session or refund you via POSBbank ATM bank transfer. For those who are on packages, your 50% penalty is half of the credits due for the lesson session being docked.
- No refunds are given for no-shows.
No external projects are to be brought for any of the lessons. Should you wish for consultation, you will be required to book a 3hr private 1-1 session at S$165 payable separately.
Your Own Group Lessons
[This service is no longer available.]
Lessons/classes at your residence
[This service is no longer available.] Sharing is sexy